Hectic, fast-paced lifestyles of many modern couples inhibit spontaneous romance. Far too often, couples find themselves shuttling children to and from soccer practice, karate, or piano lessons; fighting the daily commute; and taking care of home maintenance. When does romance begin? Unfortunately, couples don’t often find time to connect with or pamper themselves. Or find themselves with time but no place to go. According to Psychology Today, respect and intimacy are the foundation on which a loving relationship is built on. Without them there tends to be a loss of spontaneity and joy (see their article on relationships here). Fret not, you can work to bring back the romance. Our Morris House Hotel romance package for couples takes the guesswork out of planning a romantic getaway. If you have the will, we can show you the way!
Let’s Getaway Just The Two Of Us
We are proud to introduce the “Just the Two of Us” romantic getaway package. Designed with couples in mind, our package can bring the spice and passion back into your relationship. We combine luxury and history with unparalleled elegance. Nestled in the heart of historic Philadelphia, our boutique hotel gives visitors the easy feel of a bed and breakfast with the elegance of four-star luxury.
The Just the Two of Us package is a wonderful way for couples to leave the hustle and bustle of every day life behind and focus on what brought them together. Every relationship is different, so our romance package recognizes and celebrates those differences. Romantic getaways may bring to mind strawberries, champagne and bubble baths. Our packages allow couples to indulge all their senses as they reconnect and unwind. Pamper your partner with a chocolate tour, love letter tour or beer and wine tour. Walk in the park or let your hair down in a clay studio. It is said that laughter is the best aphrodisiac. If that’s true, then woo your loved one at the nearby comedy club.
Other relationships center around nightlife, adventure and fun. Whatever makes the two of you a couple can be enhanced with our romance packages. Visit a local piano bar, an arboretum, or tour the city in a horse drawn carriage. An elegant day spa is a surefire way to rekindle passion and romance. Or spend the day browsing a museum or sampling foods from some of the city’s favorite restaurants. With so many options, couples can do as much or as little as the heart desires. The only prerequisite is the two of you.
Just the Two of Us packages include:
- A bottle of Brut Marquis de la Tour Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries in your room upon arrival.
- A delightful picnic for two in Washington Square Park with a picnic basket specially packed for the two of you.
- Access to our classic board game collection to reconnect, relax, unwind and let loose with your companion.
- A bottle of our house infused signature liquor made on site here at M.
- A special gift from the Morris House to help keep romantic memories here in Philadelphia.
Extra Special Indulges
The Just the Two of Us package is chock full of extras to make your stay as hassle-free as possible. The Morris House has thought of every detail to make your visit memorable.
Each stay includes special indulgences such as:
- A European-style breakfast complete with fresh fruit, house-made honey & flax granola, wholegrain cereals, and yogurt
- Breakfast also features a scrumptious assortment of locally baked breads and pastries, fruit juice, and an array of teas and Philly Fair Trade coffee.
- Afternoon tea and home-baked cookies in a colonial era library overlooking the Morris House’s spectacular Center City courtyard.
Packages can be customized to include more or less depending on your budget. Concierge service ensures that you will be able to create a unique experience just for the two of you. Book now and make time for each other.